THE NEW WAY TO
From January 2017, we have started expanding our services to include private residential properties. Up to October 2017 we have done over 100 units of residential properties from various areas in Klang Valley.
THE BUILDING DOCTOR IN MALAYSIA
We Are The Waterproofing, Foundation & Structural Repair Specialist
SOLARCREST Waterproofing is a new breed of environmental conscious company that specializes in the field of DIAGNOSTIC REMEDIAL WATERPROOFING. Since 2011, we have resolved over 500 cases of commercial and government buildings.
We service mainly in the Klang Valley area and now have currently expanded to the whole Malaysia including Sabah and Sarawak. Our reputation is important to us and we have built a reputable presence in our industry. We are dependable and reliable on our business dealings, which is why we’re committed to doing business the right way. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Our offering are based on years of R&D and painstaking on-site experimentation, synergizing both formulations and technology together to achieve the best harmony that rectifies water infiltration problems at its source.
SOLARCREST THE REMEDIAL WATERPROOFING COMPANY
At SOLARCREST, it is in our priority to pursue total peace of mind for our clients through education, comprehensive solutions and our extensive experience. This mission statement is not just mere promise, it’s what we believe in our hearts and what we live by everyday. Our ability to diagnose and find the root cause of the problem earned us the name ‘The Building Doctor’.
SOLARCREST have come a long way and is trusted by many organizations and government bodies. We were established since 2011 and we have continued to grow our business one satisfied client at a time.
Today, 500 over troubled buildings later, we still put personalized service first. And it shows. Two-thirds of our business comes to us by person-to-person recommendation or from satisfied and happy clients.
We strive to be the best in our field and aspire to become the region’s leading expert in this field.
We have an outstanding reputation with the Department of Public Works (JKR) and Corporations such as Sapura, UEM, PKNS, THP, and many others. We come highly recommended by them. In fact, we have done a remedial work on 640 units of toilets in Hospital Serdang in the shortest recorded time (in a mere 4 month time) without compromising work quality, results and cost.
Only recently we have the honor to be a guest speaker for the Facilities Maintanence Management Conference 2017, attended by many large corporations and GLCs.
But it is how we run our company that truly sets us apart.
- Specific solution for every problem faced: We have a full line of interior and exterior methods that enable us to select the most practical and permanent solution for your unique situation. We don’t believe in offering a “one-size-fits-all” solution.
- Reliable and professional service: We show up for our appointments and inspections as scheduled; our estimates and installations run 98% on time. We are highly responsive to any inquiries. Our workers are also directly rewarded for continually improving quality and safety.
- Incomparable experience: Collectively, our Management team are experienced and well trained. Our Supervisors and workers are all qualified, certified and experienced. No company in the Malaysia has solved more seepage and foundation problems with zero recurrence than us.
- Standing behind our work: A warranty is only as good as the company that stands behind it. Our written, transferable warranty certificate is backed by a separate and specialized staff dedicated to seeing your problem through to its resolution.
We understand that finding a good contractor can be frustrating. Most people are unsure who to call, or who to trust with your home and your hard-earned money.
We share your frustration. We were in your shoes 10 years ago. We understand. The most important questions to ask when you make these important decisions are simple:
Does my contractor share my concerns? Do they take the same pride in a job well done that I do?
Consider Solarcrest ‘The Building Doctor’. You’ll find we’re guided by some very simple values:
- Hire (and keep!) the best people. Many of our employees have been with at least for five years. Your SOLARCREST team will be experienced professionals who know how to help you.
- You get the best solution for your problem. We’ll never recommend an expensive drain tile solution if all you need are basic crack repairs. You won’t get a bandage on a problem at a low-ball price and then have the same repairs to make three months down the road. Finding the right solution for you means saving you money in the long run. We strive in quality and satisfaction. We won’t cut corners!
- You get a simple and comprehensive warranty. We always stand by everything we do. You get choices, and the truth about the pros and cons of each. Most importantly, no matter if your project is large or small, it means working until it’s solved.
- Word of mouth is the best advertising. So we take care of the “little things” that make a big difference to you. We show up on time, treat you with humility, respect, and get the job done on schedule, we have a supervisor available to discuss your needs … and, yes, never leave muddy footprints behind. Why? It’s simple. You’ll tell your friends, so we’ll make new friends. It’s worked like that since 2011, for more than 500 happy clients with problem free buildings.
We believe that simple values like these are the golden way to conduct business. We’re very sure you’ll agree.